Your Neighborhood REALTOR® since 1987. We offer a sincere, knowledgeable and trustworthy team, and we guarantee we will strive to do our very best for you. We possess extensive experience in customer relations and public service and together offer 60+ years of combined experience in the real estate industry.
Rod has a degree in business and marketing and Rhea has obtained her Associate Broker's Licence, as well as the standard Salesperson's Licence. Awards we've received include the Park Georgia Emerald and Park Georgia Diamond status plus the prestigious Vancouver Real Estate Board's MLS® Medallion and MLS® Diamond Master Medallion 2018. This award recognizes the top 10% of the salespeople in the lower mainland. Over the years we have achieved results that place us in the top 2% for sales in 2012, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Whether buying or selling, our personal commitment to you is to achieve the best possible price for your home! Our references are excellent, just ask your neighbours. We look forward to representing you in the sale or purchase of your home.
Rod has worked hard to achieve Diamond Medallion status with the REBGV, placing him in the top 10% of all Lower Mainland realtors for more than 18 years!
Rod has also achieved the highest standard within Park Georgia Realty, belonging to the Emerald Club for more than 20 years and being recognized as the NUMBER 1 Realtor for The Tri Cities year after year!
PROVIDING A HIGHER LEVEL OF SERVICE
- Education: Marketing & Management Degree; Sauder School of Business Real Estate Trading Services Licensing (UBC)
- Community Involvement: Rod volunteers for Port Coquitlam’s Adopt-a-Spot cleaning up litter/garbage along Shaughnessy from Eastern Drive to the Mary Hill Bypass.
- Professional Volunteer Involvement: Rod has previously served (11 years) on the Professional Conduct Board at the REBGV and now serves on the Professional Conduct Appeal Committee.
- Rod served as head of the Mary Hill Elementary and Pitt River Middle School's Parent Advisory Council (PAC), and volunteered with the Riverside Secondary School PAC
- Education: BA in Psychology and Education SFU (2009)
- Community Involvement: Rhea acted as a Citizen Advisor on the Port Coquitlam City Social Inclusion Committee and the Transportation and Public Works Committee
- Rhea served as a Director of the Board with The Port Coquitlam Community Foundation (PCCF) as well as participated as a member of the PCCF Granting Committee.
- Previous volunteer activities include the Walk for Alzheimer’s and working as a Crisis Line volunteer and trainer for 3 years.
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Canadian History & Global Political Economics & Bachelor of Education in High School Curriculum & Development (SFU); Sauder School of Business Real Estate Trading Services Licensing (UBC)
- High School Socials & English teacher for seven years in SD43 & SD42.
- Freelance writer for various online music publications and magazines
- Ongoing Professional Development: Rule Changes: Agency and Disclosure, Real Estate E&O Insurance Legal Update & Contract Bootcamp, Royal LePage Seminars
With 60+ years combined experience, we offer a team approach to meeting all of your Real Estate needs. It is our goal to exceed your expectations by providing our skilled, knowledgeable and professional analysis of all aspects of the residential Real Estate market. Whether buying, selling or investing, we have the specialized knowledge, skills and years of experience you want working for you! You have our total commitment and boundless energy focused on meeting ALL of your Real Estate needs as we provide the very best service in the Real Estate industry. As long-time residents of Port Coquitlam, we have firsthand knowledge of the surrounding Tri-Cities and beyond, selling homes just like yours throughout the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. We are dedicated to providing the best service and Real Estate experience possible for you and your family.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, condo, townhouse or land, either new or resale, we will provide you with professional service that will exceed your expectations.
When it comes time to buy or sell call Rod, Rhea & Ryan, your neighbourhood REALTORS®.